Thunderbolt NAS için Thunderbolt ™ depolama genişletme kasası
|HDD||8 x 3.5″ yada 2.5″ SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s|
|Hot-swap||8 x Hot-swappable HDD|
|Thunderbolt||2 x Thunderbolt™ 2|
|LED||Durum, fan hatası, sistem ısısı, thunderbolt bağlantı durumu|
|Güvenlik||Kensington security slot|
|Fan||(12 cm, 12V DC) x 2|
|Güç Ünitesi||Giriş: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, Çıkış: 250W|
|Güç Tüketimi||HDD bekleme: 24.9W
|Ses Düzeyi||22.1 dB|
|Ölçüler||185.2 (H) x 298.2 (W) x 235.4 (D) mm
7.29 (H) x 11.74 (W) x 9.27 (D) inch
|Ağırlık||Net: 7.3 kg (16.08 lbs)
Brüt: 8.6 kg (18.94 lbs)
|Isı||5°C ~ 35°C (40°F ~ 95°F)|
Expansion Enclosure Management
An expansion enclosure is managed using the QTS operating system of the NAS it is connected to. Once attached, an expansion enclosure will be displayed in Storage Manager of the attached NAS alongside a variety of management features. Please note that expansion enclosure functions may vary by QTS version. Below are some fundamental functions for expansion enclosures in QTS.
* QTS 4.1 (or newer) is recommended when using an expansion unit.
- Expand the Storage Pool of the attached NAS or create separate Storage Pools & Volumes on expansion enclosures.
- Check hard disk S.M.A.R.T. information, S.M.A.R.T. test and performance test report.
- Easily locate/identify expansion units as well as individual hard disks installed within them.
The QTS Storage Manager comes with many advanced functions that have evolved with each version of QTS to provide easier and more efficient storage management. The following are some core applications or functions that are useful for expansion units:
- Use the Dashboard to view system storage allocation or obtain an overview of space utilization by volume.
- Move data to another QNAP NAS for data backup or recovery using QJBOD Express.
- Optimize performance and reduce costs by automatically allocating data to faster or higher-capacity storage media (based on usage frequency) using Qtier.
All features are subject to change based on different QTS versions or NAS models. Please refer to the software specifications of your respective NAS model.
To learn more about using Storage Manager, please visit our Tutorials & FAQ site: